Careers and stakeholders
Graduates from the master’s degree programme can pursue careers in the following sectors:
- freelance work, upon successful completion of the State examination and registration with the Register of Professional Qualified Agronomists and Foresters;
- state or regional research bodies responsible for the qualitative improvement of agricultural cultivations and their protection;
- farm management, particularly in relation to the drafting of production regulations;
- regional or provincial agricultural inspectorates;
- regional plant health services, as inspectors of goods in transit and nurseries, or as officials in charge of the drafting of disease prevention regulations;
- industries that produce technical agricultural equipment (seeds, fertilisers, plant protection products), in research positions or in the provision of consultancy services to operators;
- large-scale distribution, in the management of agricultural plant productions and product quality control;
- the planning, management and protection of green areas for ornamental, recreational and sport uses;
- the development and organisation of technical assistance services;
- rural development projects, also at an international level, which require a combination of skills in relation to production, managerial, environmental development and agricultural sustainability processes.
Il corso dialoga con il territorio attraverso consultazione con le organizzazioni professionali, produttive e di servizio - a livello locale, nazionale e internazionale.